Data Management, Manager - 1 Year Contract UK or Belgium
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Senior Data Manager - Top 10 Pharma - 1 Year Contract
My client is a top 10 pharmaceutical company with offices globally. They are continuously growing, and as a result, are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join them in Belgium or the UK. They are executing a large program to implement a variety of project management processes and systems supporting decision making around projects.
The Key Processes include:
- Portfolio Management
- Forecasting FTEs
- Cost Management (Budgeting)
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Conducting an AS-IS assessment on how well information is currently governed
- Implement a simple set of generic roles and processes to maintain data
- Define a set of controls to monitor the maintenance of data
- Assign Data Management roles
You will report to the Program Lead
To Apply YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Management Experience
- Experience with Data management concepts and processes
- Knowledge of business processes (scope management, resource management, budgeting)
- Ability to interact and align with stakeholders
- 7+ Years Data Management within a Clinical trial Industry
- Experience within R&D environment
Role is based in Belgium or the UK
To Apply, please contact Alexander Antoniou via email: or via telephone: (0).
Due to the high volume of applications, we cannot guarantee all applications will be responded to.