I am currently recruiting for a small CRO company in Sweden. They have an office in Stockholm but are now looking to hire a CRA for the western and southern parts of Sweden are offering a home based position with local travels.
Overall the company has a very flat organisational structure which allows you to have close contact with your manager at all times and also be able to escalate concerns or action point quicker to any levels. As a CRA in the company you will support different studies for the companies many clients and act as the main point of contact toward the sites.
All together the company have over 700sites and studies within oncology, immunology, CNS, endocrinology, metabolism, cardiology, respiratory and Medical Devices. Medical Devices is an area that has developed more and more lately in the company and it is a very good opportunity for anyone that is interested in learning this therapy area.
This company offers a vide role of different tasks that can be seen in the typical CRA position but also there is a clear progression path for anyone that enjoys coordination and ownership of their own studies as they offer you to take on the role of project manger for your own projects.
Your main tasks>
- To make sure that the documentation for the sites are up to date
- Manage applications to committees
- Patient recruitment for sites
- Monitoring visits, start-up until closeout within all study phases
- Take part in investigator initiated trials
- Handle negotiations with sites
- Conduct report based on the monitoring visits
- University degree in life science or equivalent work experience
- In depth understanding of GCP (Good clinical practice)
- Exceptional communication in both Norwegian and English
- Have at least 2 years of monitoring experience
- Drivers licence
- Experience of applications to committees and patient recruitment is a plus.
- Ability to travel 4 - 8 days a month with the average about 5 days.
If you are interested in knowing a bit more about this opportunity please apply here or get in touch with Nathalie Nordqvist at RBW Consulting.