I am currently recruiting for one of the top pharma companies in Europe. Currently this client is looking for a CRA to join their small team in Oslo and would like to have a fulltime permanent employee to add to the team.
You will be one of 3 CRAs in the team and will be working from the office in Oslo with regional traveling.
Your main tasks>
- To make sure that the documentation for the sites are up to date
- Manage applications to committees
- Patient recruitment for sites
- Monitoring visits, start-up until closeout within study phases of 2 and 3
- Take part in investigator initiated trials
- Handle negotiations with sites
- Conduct report based on the monitoring visits
- University degree in life science or equivalent work experience
- In depth understanding of GCP (Good clinical practice)
- Exceptional communication in both Norwegian and English
- Have at least 2 years of monitoring experience
- Drivers licence
- Experience of applications to committees and patient recruitment is a plus.
- Ability to travel
If you are interested in knowing a bit more about this opportunity please apply here or get in touch with Nathalie Nordqvist at RBW Consulting.