Clinical Project Manager - Germany - Pharma Company - Lowest Staff Ret
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Are you ready to take an exciting step in your project management career? Then do not wait! Apply directly via this add or to inquire more email me at .
This an opportunity to work for niche, growing CRO who specialize in a niche set of therapeutic areas across phase I - IV clinical trials. They are looking to recruit a Clinical Project Manager that has previously worked for a Medium or large sized CRO. My client has the flexibility to take on either an Junior or full Clinical Project Manager depending on experience.
My client is looking to expand their clinical operations team across the UK, by bringing on experienced Clinical Project Managers who have the drive and ambition to reach director level in the foreseeable future. My client is relatively small at the moment, and is looking for an individual in which can help them to take them forward.
As this company is smaller and more niche than some of the industry leaders, a lot more money and time is spent on your personally development. Furthermore, less red tape is around procedures meaning decision making is a lot smoother. There is a lot to be had within this opportunity, and can offer something different in comparison to a large Pharma/ large CRO.
· Manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the project and study plans
· Primary client, team and vendor communication contact
· Liaison with various internal departments to ensure timely completion of the project and quality throughout
· Involvement in business development opportunities
· Clinical team selection, training and management for the project
· Project budget responsibility throughout
· MD, PharmD, or university degree in life sciences
· 2-3 + years' experience as a CTL or Project Manager, preferably within in a UK CRO setting.
· Experience in oncology projects
· Proven track record of successfully managing projects