Our client a global organisation now have an immediate vacancy for a Lead Clinical Data Manager. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Role and Responsibilities:
Manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to customer satisfaction.
Provide comprehensive data management expertise to Clinical Data Management (CDM) team to provide high quality data management products that meet customer needs.
Provide leadership and vision to the team in the areas of project planning, execution, and close-out; financial management; communications; and milestone deliverables.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Previous experience and proven competence in managing delivery of multiple projects through full DM life-cycle (several studies/programmes)
• Demonstrated expert data management skills and thorough knowledge of the data management process (e.g., therapeutic area, extensive knowledge in DM processes, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data, and/or new technology)
• Previous experience of handling customer negotiations
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and/or Physiology
• Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and relevant regulatory guidelines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with available resources, e.g., functional managers, senior DTLs
• Comprehensive understanding of clinical drug development process
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, and a minimum of 5 years direct Data Management experience, including 3 or more years as a CDM project lead; or equivalent combination of education
For further detail please contact Tina at 1 or email