Central Monitoring Associate (CMA) III - Central Monitoring (Munich or
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
We are currently recruiting for an in-house CRA (CMA) who is fluent in German to be based from our offices in Munich (Germany) or Prague (Czech Republic).
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a CMA (In House CRA):
• Communicating with sites in German speaking countries via the telephone and email • Creating contact report forms following each telephone call • Monitoring site performance metrics and putting measures into place for sites to achieve this • Supporting patient enrollment for sites • Completing and submitting visit report forms in accordance with client specifications • Attending investigator meetings where requested
• Fluency in both English and German.
• BA/BS degree in science/health care or nursing, or equivalent.
• Some experience or proven interest in Clinical Research fundamentals
• A basic understanding of SOPs, WI's, FDA and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines is required
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don't worry - if you've got the passion part, we'll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We've got an attitude at INC: "Can do, I own it." Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we're given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
"We were ranked "Top CRO" to work with in the CenterWatch 2015 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide)."
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.