My Client is a Global CRO implementing CDISC data standards in clinical trials with offices internationally. They are URGENTLY seeking data managers to join their continuously growing team in Belgium. As a data manager you are a key role within the multidisciplinary team.
- Annotate eCRF using CDISC terminology
- Prepare clinical data CDISC conversion definitions
- Quality control of all project deliveries
- You will be responsible for the time effective delivery of a CDISC-compliant submission package.
- You will contribute to the definition of CDISC validation checks.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Master's degree in scientific or healthcare discipline/equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience in a clinical trial environment
- CDISC knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP
- SAS knowledge (basic) is an advantage
If you have the experience and would like to apply for this role then contact me via phone: or via email: