Our client is an international group which manufactures and distributes industrial equipment for the hospitality and healthcare industries, among others. Present in 5 continents the Group is a major player in its market.
As part of their ambitious expansion plans, they are currently looking to recruit a savvy commercial manager to take the role of Country Manager DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). His/her main goal will be to establish and grow a new market for the Group, where they have been operating through a network of distributors. The role will be based in the Frankfurt area and will report to the Group Commercial Director.
Directly responsible for the Group's activity in DACH, the Country Manager will:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth in the region.
- Have a global view of the market, with a correct segmentation, to identify business opportunities where the company can further expand.
- Maintain constructive contact with local distributors.
- Conduct field work, including customer visits, training, and after sales support.
- Expand and strengthen the Group´s dealership network in the region
- Act to acquire new customers generating sales from the start up.
- Possess technical abilities in order to convert technical requirements into clear commercial proposals
- On a second stage, build his/her own commercial and after sales team for technical service management.Candidate Profile:
We are looking for a candidate with proven commercial experience within the industrial sector, managing relationships with key clients and distributors, who offers a technical background and a consultative sales approach (machine as a solution). Able to manage risks, and capable of creating detailed business plans on commercial opportunities, with good understanding of the P&L. The right candidate should display an entrepreneurial and self-motivated spirit, and be able to work independently. Operational and results oriented, with high ethical standards and values. Full command of the English language is required.