All levels of German CRAs wanted! Global CROs hiring!
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
We have multiple vacancies open for CRAs within Germany. There are three companies who are currently recruiting:
1) A Top 5 Global CRO who is a big name in the industry!
2) A medium-sized (but still Top 10 company) CRO who are looking to grow - lots of potential for career progression
3) A CRO which is outsourcing the chosen CRA fully to a pharmaceutical company
All levels are welcome, from CRA I to Senior CRA, however at least 1.5 years' experience as a CRA is ideal. All roles will be home-based and candidates will be required to travel, conducting around 6-8 site visits per month. If office-based is preferable this is also possible.
Duties will include:
· Site management and site staff performance including monitoring all types of clinical trials ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
· Data Handling, Reporting and Tracking & administrative tasks
· You would also perform management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines
· Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position
· Moderate practical experience in conducting clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company or CRO
· Thorough understanding of SOPs and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines
· Good command of written and spoken English language
· Computer literate
· Experience across multiple therapeutic areas would be desirable