Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
- Hold a key role in the successful implementation of current Lean initiatives at various branch sites throughout the company and ensure specific objectives and results are achieved,
- Initiate, develop & implement new Lean initiatives within company’s branch network and operating groups,
- Utilize various Lean applications and tools to implement improvement programs,
- Lead various Kaizen (continuous improvement) events in a team setting and demonstrate successful outcomes,
- Responsible for day-to-day activities and guidance of their team members,
- Lead/support new customer implementations while ensuring customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and through regular communications,
- Serve as a representative in the company to promote lean thinking and a continuous improvement
- Experience in a well-established company,
- At least 5 years of experience with a tooling manufacturer, production industry or industrial suppliers distributor,
- Bachelor"s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Technical, Business or related field required,
- Possess knowledge of Lean through either extensive course curriculum or practical experience,
- Solid project management skills–from ideation through full implementation,
- Strong process-oriented and analytical skills. Proficient in process and value stream mapping,
- Very good knowledge of English – is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting in front of internal and customer senior management ,
- Excellent PC skills, to include proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel skills to include sorting, filtering, pivot tables, and v-lookups),
- Willingness to business travel,
- Understand and implement change management.
- Work in a highly developed international environment,
- Possibility of gaining new experience in an expanding company,
- Career development,
- Attractive remuneration.
Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates.
Applications including CV in Polish and English and cover letter, please send by Apply button.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...