Dutch Customer Service Advisor
Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
Very good Dutch language skills both verbal and written Very good English skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills Professional telephone manner Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What we offer
Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves! In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards! Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.