Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 23.00-26.77 British Pound . GBP (Hourly)
HR Manager - Interim, NHS, Policy, Whistleblowing Policy
HR Manager with security clearance (DBS) and strong skills in HR Policy, Employee Relations and experience in reviewing and writing HR policy and practices, particularly pertaining to Whistleblowing required by leading organisation in Bracknell. The HR Manager will possess a keen interest in HR Policy, Employee Relations maters and Employment Law. The HR Manager will work with an NHS Trust based in Bracknell, Berkshire on an initial 2/3+ month contract, and may have the opportunity for extension or conversion to become a longer-term employee.
- Demonstrated experience as an HR Manager/Business Partner/HR Policy Consultant
- Professional HR Qualification in HR/Personnel Development ie. CIPD
- Proven experience in HR Policy and Practice Reviews
- The HR Manager will hold a valid DBS (or equivalent)
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding/prior experience of working within NHS Services
This is an initial 2/3 month interim role. The role will sit within Band 7, offering a maximum hourly rate of £26.77 per hour.
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please get in contact using the supplied instructions if you have any questions.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: Interim, HR Manager, Human Resources, CIPD, MCIPD, FCIPD, Personnel Development, HR Policy Whistle-blower, Whistleblowing, HR Consultant, NHS, Healthcare, NHS Services, Berkshire, Bracknell, Reading
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...