Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 55000.00-65000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
As the HR Director you will be responsible for all HR activity including; recruitment, employee relations, performance management and compensation/benefits. You will contribute to overall business initiatives and strategies by analysing business needs. You will also provide consultative services to key business partners and stakeholders; and develop strategic solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the on boarding of all new hires.
- Oversee the recruitment, performance management, talent development and organizational effectiveness in both retail and corporate.
- Key partner on all employee relations needs; assist with conflict resolution, provide counsel, document and follow up on open issues.
- Develop strategies and tactics to address under-performing employees consistent within the region and the organization.
- Build leadership alliances with management and employees and maintain a consultative role within the organization as subject matter expert and business partner.
- Provide counsel and support on application of Human Resource policy, practice and procedures.
- Analyse business trends and identify, develop and execute creative solutions.
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- Strong organisational development skills to help advance the needs of a growing business
- Demonstrated proficiency in Human Resource functional delivery
- Must be able to actively demonstrate strong consultative service skills
- Strong influence, leadership, interpersonal, communication, problem solving, follow-up and creative solution generation skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously- strong operations and project management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...