Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 60000.00-70000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
This roles reports in to the CEO, you will provide a professional HR strategy and develop and deliver this in line with the company's business plans. There is a great amount of room to growth and develop in this role within a high performing working culture.
Previous experience in a start-up or small company would be an advantage, as well as experience in assisting with developing the KPIs for departments. You will be required to lead and manage the development of the senior leadership and coach individual leaders
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Develop and deliver an HR strategy and ensure that HR is supporting the growth of the business
- Review and improve organisational structure where needed
- Review and improve HR processes, pay and reward structure and recruitment strategy
- With the HR Administrator, create a plan for attracting graduates, interns and other opportunities
- Generate HR budgets with the CFO
- With the HR Administrator, manage any disciplinary/grievance procedures
- Facilities management, including Health and Safety policy, managing the Facilities/Office Administrator
- CIPD qualification and up to date with employment legislation
- Experience of setting and presenting HR strategy
- Experience of coaching senior managers and supporting where development is needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- IT literate, and financially competent - particularly excel/database functions for candidate tracking and budgeting
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...