Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 275.00-305.00 British Pound . GBP (Daily)
HR Caseworker is required for a contract position in Bristol, UK. Sopra Steria Recruitment working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. Our Government client is looking for a HR Caseworker this will be a contract role for 9 months initially with possible extension.
Job Title: HR Caseworker
CV Submission Deadline: 17/10/2016- 10.10AM
Deadline for Questions: No Deadline (Email)
The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £ 308.00
Location: Bristol, South West
Contract Length: 01/11/2016 to 29/07/2017
Additional Info: Please see description/attached; Job Description:
Looking for a HR systems project specialist with experience of migrating HR systems, preferably from Oracle to SAP or with SAP HR systems knowledge and experience of using that system.
The resource will provide the HR systems processing and data knowledge and expertise required for the project to enable migration to our SAP HR system.
This will involve delivery of key project milestones for:
- HR process and system configuration - completed but may require some reconfiguration.
- HR data migration, including data extraction, transpose and transform (preferably from Oracle to SAP);
- HR Data loads x 2(Data Dry Runs);
- HR systems UAT;
- HR Trial Cutover and Cutover.
- HR systems Training - professional users and line management
- The role will be an integral part of the HR/Payroll work stream and will require relevant experience of project planning and delivery (PRINS 1 preferable).
The role will also support the transition from HR Oracle to SAP HR and assess the resulting impact on HR Operational processes and roles.
The role is based in Bristol, but there will be a requirement for travel to other sites (Swansea up to 60% and possibly Nottingham) - so the incumbent must be mobile.
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more..!
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...