Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 300.00-300.00 British Pound . GBP (Daily)
hhruk are looking for a HR systems project specialist with experience of migrating HR systems, preferably from Oracle to SAP or with SAP HR systems knowledge and experience of using that system.
The resource will provide the HR systems processing and data knowledge and expertise required for the project to enable migration to our SAP HR system.
This will involve delivery of key project milestones for:
- HR process and system configuration - completed but may require some reconfiguration
- HR data migration, including data extraction, transpose and transform (preferably from Oracle to SAP);
- HR Data loads x 2(Data Dry Runs);
- HR systems UAT;
- HR Trial Cutover and Cutover.
- HR systems Training - professional users and line management
- The role will be an integral part of the HR/Payroll work stream and will require relevant experience of project planning and delivery (PRINS 1 preferable).
The role will also support the transition from HR Oracle to SAP HR and assess the resulting impact on HR Operational processes and roles.
While HR systems migration knowledge and skills is a primary element, knowledge of HR SAP and/or HR Oracle is highly desirable. Project management knowledge and experience is also highly desirable. Strong communication skills, flexibility, and results delivery focus, are some of the key person attributes that we are looking for too.
Please note: While the role is based in Bristol, travel willrequired to Swansea and Nottingham (60%)
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...