Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
HR Business Partner (Human Resources, HRBP) - Warrington, Merseyside
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Warrington, Merseyside
HR Business Partner (Human Resources, HRBP)
Tata Consultancy Services is currently recruiting a HR Business Partner (Human Resources, HRBP) to work in our Warrington office. This is permanent position with the TCS HR team.
Partner with business to manage career and growth aspirations of TCS employees by supporting various HR interventions, conflicts and change management functions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Act as a single point of contact for employees and leaders within business units.
2. Play the role of a facilitator and HR consultant for managers.
3. Ensure education and adherence of organisational policies and processes regarding but not limited to the following: Benefits, employee relations, and company policies
4. Will be encouraged to visualise and drive change management or innovate initiatives to address business issues related in areas such as development, engagement and retention and track the resulting ROI. Lead all engagement activities for the assigned process for all employees and leaders.
5. Coach Managers on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans
6. Analysing attrition/retention trends and recommending relevant course of action to reduce attrition rate and improve employee satisfaction.
7. Keen understanding of compliances with regard to employee welfare law and policy at the workplace.
8. Conducting workplace investigations including harassment, discrimination, and team member complaints.
9. Act as an ambassador for HR Business partner model by driving and highlighting the benefits of the model.
10. Lead and support cultural changes across the organization through various methods and action plans.
Must have competencies
3. Communication skills
4. Interpersonal skills
5. Innovative & creative
6. Customer Focus
7. Team worker
Comfortable working with data and spreadsheets including and not restricted to data analysis, vlookups, basic macros, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and new age tools/apps/communication channels
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...