Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 100.00-110.00 British Pound . GBP (Daily)
Our client, a Public Sector organisation, are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join the existing team. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and provide advice and HR support to the organisation.
Key duties will include:
* To provide professional advice to managers and staff on a wide range of highly complex human resource management issues including the interpretation and application of policy, procedure, conditions of service, training and development, health and safety and payroll issues
* To provide advice and support to managers regarding a comprehensive range of operational staff management issues
* Research, develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures, to ensure best practice in HR
* Lead and implement projects including the preparation of reports and recommendations
* Advise and assist managers and staff in the job analysis and job evaluation process using the Agenda for Change methodology.
* To keep up to date with current legislation and best practice in HR and staff training and development, suggest improvements to the HR team and share professional knowledge and skills
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Experience in a fast paced HR Generalist role
* Ideally CI PD qualified
* Experienced in dealing with staff at various levels
* Experience in dealing with HR policies and procedures
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...