Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 29.00-30.00 British Pound . GBP (Hourly)
The Facility & Operations Analyst has responsibility for day to day operational coordination and delivery of planning, deployment, de-installation, maintenance and operations of UK IT facilities.
This role will suit someone looking for an opportunity to be `Hands On with Facilities and IT infrastructure, while supporting IT customers and management, end users and other business support organisations and suppliers. The role provides an opportunity to truly work as a member of a cross-functional team. There is scope to co-ordinate delivery teams and develop project management skills.
- Manage contracts as they relate to environmental support equipment
- Coordinates fire and safety checks, access control audits, environmental audits
- Manages the physical access controls request/updates
- Plan, reviews and verify proposed facilities and `In Room Infrastructure changes (hardware, software and/or network changes etc.)
- Manage the execution of infrastructure changes according to rigorous release management procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting of incidents, analysis, problem identification and service restoration for hardware, software and network components
- Ensure incident resolution and coordinates with others and escalates as necessary (ie, technology SME, application SME, and operations hierarchy)
- Participate in or leads in problem and root cause analysis
- Ensure Operational and Support documentation is complete, up-to date and accurate.
- ITSM/ITIL, Strong interpersonal/communication, Facility Infrastructure
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV
Modis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Modis is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...