Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
• Ensure customer satisfaction in regards to quality expectations,
• Ensure sites develop and constantly improve their quality,
• Plan and execute quality system revisions,
• When needed, ensure appropriate education is given to employees,
• Stop production and approve parts with deviating quality,
• Ensure Management system is up to date and our operations work in accordance,
• Inform and communicate with customers, suppliers and employees in various quality issues.
• Appropriate academic education or relevant job experiences that can be considered equivalent,
• Competence in Core Tools (FMEA, MSA , SPC , APQP , PPAP),
• Competence in ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 to certify our operations,
• Good social skills for managing Customer with an open minded and humble attitude,
• Fluent spoken and written English,
• Analytical and accurate,
• Strong commitment and engagement.
Our Client offers:
• Permanent employment based on a work agreement,
• Full time job (Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm),
• Attractive salary dependent on qualifications,
• Work in a company with an established position in the market,
• Multicultural environment and ability to improve language skills.
We kindly inform that we will contact chosen candidates.
Please send Your CV in both polish and english version.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...