Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER (CAPEX)
JOB PURPOSE/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the supply base for all packages as Engineering Offices, Construction Management, Validation Management, civil works, Building structures and finishes, electricity, black piping, room finishes, to meet company requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost, and innovation to control costs in a fast track investment environment
- Improve process to control/reduce costs/Cash flow in a fast track investment environment
- Key support/Business Partner for Engineering Project Managers
- Introduce procurement in the earliest stage of the project (conceptual design, Basic Design) to define the best procurement strategies in order to reduce cost and project timing
- Interact and co-ordinate activities with the global Bio procurement in Belgium and local teams
- Manage relationship with main contractors dedicated to construction projects and conduct regular Business review with senior management to ensure company requirements are met employing supplier evaluation and continuous improvement management.
- Promote innovation and ideas coming from supplier base to challenge internal position to reduce cost and timing
- To support and implement Cost benchmark for all projects in order to improve procurement impact on negotiation and impact on project cost estimate
- Develop Strategic sourcing for local & regional procurement categories. Conceptual thinker, capable of identifying novel solutions
- Ensure that procurement is involved during the claim management to lead all negotiation with contractors
- Ensure Supplier Compliance
- Manage legal review of contract in order to be compliant with all legal requirements
- Develop and support with Technical services and global procurement team new way of working to improve new Production Unit lead time in order to provide competitive edge for commercial strategies
- Work in a changing/evolving environment, with proven experience of influencing/adapting user behaviors; leveraging past experience/industry knowledge to continuously motivate change outside area of direct responsibility
-Balance service to local operating leaders and implementation of long term global procurement strategies
Management and optimization of a large panel of categories
- Delay on new Production unit construction can have an immediate and extended impact on new vaccines production launch and on company revenue stream
- Master in Business or similar with a scientific degree. Life sciences background a plus.
- About 10 years Operational Procurement experience across multiple spend categories,: Capex, Opex, Indirect.
- Must have an excellent understanding about technical categories present within all capital project: building services and Biotech equipment, all construction and specific techniques contractors,
- Experience in managing across multiple sites globally. Good project management skills
- Experience in change development, implementation and management
- Result oriented, and able to develop and present strong arguments to convince of the need for change
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good People Management, both downward and upward
- Good French & English communication skills both written and spoken.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...