Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Process engineer - Utrecht area, Netherlands - 6 to 9 months
KEY WORDS: ZZP, temporary, tijdelijk, contract, Process engineering, Lean 6 Sigma, Pharmaceutical, Farmaceutisch, Medical, Healthcare, Operational excellence, ISO, ISO13485, GMP, process validation, Immunohistochemistry Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Diagnostic, ISO13485, GMP, GxP, GLP, Clinical lab, Clinical Research Organisations, Chemical, R&D, Medical Writing & Communication, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Projects, PhD, Master
- Job: Process engineer
- Duration: 6 to 9 months
- Location: Utrecht area, Netherlands
- Rate: competitive
Our client is looking for an experienced senior process engineer to join their team in the Utrecht area. This position will provide support and improvement in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products for human application.
Key duties include:
- Identify and implement process/equipment improvements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Regular meetings with R&D department and other managers
- Coordinating with operators and involved stakeholders to increase manufacturing excellence
- Initiate lean/process optimisation of projects
- Overseeing process development and manufacturing activities with partners
Skills and knowledge required:
- Proven extensive background in process engineering in pharmaceutical field
- Knowledge of ISO and cGMP
- Understanding of the application of OPEC and Lean
- Familiarity with cGMP's and validation practices
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- PhD in Chemical Engineering is an advantage
Think you are the right person for the job? Please send CV and motivation to (see below)
Disclaimer: Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...