Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 60000.00-70000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
5 Minutes' Walk from London Waterloo Station
£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus + pension + healthcare
A Building Services consultancy based by London Waterloo Train Station are looking to add an Associate Mechanical design engineer to their existing, successful design team.
This works in a large range of different sectors and the ideal candidate will have worked across commercial, office fit outs and high rise buildings predominantly. They can consider someone from a different background however this sector experience would be preferred.
The day to day role would involve running design team of around 15 engineers of all levels. The role would not only be managerial however with individuals also being required to be hands on and carry out designs with a hands on approach and control budgets.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering (or related discipline)
- Strong background working within a UK Consultancy
- Essential skills within HVAC design
- Hevacomp and also IES would be preferred however can consider someone without IES experience and can be converted from another software ie TAS
- Responsibility of projects, including the production of detailed design and calculation.
- Someone with sound experience liaising and negotiating with client, architect and contractor.
- Engineering Chartership (or intention to gain)
This is an ever expanding business that works transparently and has connections with many large scale contractors meaning they always have work available.
They are looking to arrange interviews from October 13th any time after 12 so please do call or send through CV
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...