Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Reporting to the Data Centre Facilities Manager, this role requires demonstrable experience working with critical infrastructure that supports a tier 3 plus Data Centre. Systems experience must include operation of electrical panels, switching schedules, HVAC, generator operation, CRAC units, chilled water plant [chillers] UPS and BMS.
Previous experience monitoring the critical infrastructure through software tools - APC, ISX Struxureware and TREND 963 is required. Knowledge on the installation of Copper CAT6 and Fibre OM3/4 Patch Leads would also be desirable as this role v will require end to end network connectivity from the IT rack to the outside world. Experience of performing daily checks around the critical infrastructure recording and reporting all potential faults .
The role will support the Facilities Manager/Supervisor in maintain critical data centre hardware including, but not limited to, racks, cold aisle components, cooling systems and generators and will also involve escorting third party engineers on site and providing best practice advice on any cable installations undertaken .
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of CRAC Units, Chilled Water Systems, Chillers
- Operational experience of APC UPS systems (Symetra and Px)
- Experience in operation of LV generator sets
- Understanding of PPM, BMS systems and Trend application
- Experienced in Fault Diagnosis and IST delivery
- Excellent orgnisational and prioritisation skills
- Skilled in crisis management, command and control
- T3+ Data Centre Service Delivery experience
- Technical report writing skills
- A motivated team player, confident in a customer facing role to deliver excellent service levels
- Flexibility in working hours
- Full UK driving license
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...