Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
JOB TITLE: Security Officer - Retail
You must have a frontline SIA license/SIA Training certificates to apply for this role
SALARY: £9.00 per hour
LOCATION: Corstorphine - Edinburgh
Cordant Security is currently seeking a Retail Security Officer for one of our most prestigious clients based in the Corstorphine - Edinburgh area.
You will ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within your working environment.
* Acting as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Internal/external patrols
* Locking/unlocking premises
* Any other associated security tasks as required
* Frontline Security Guarding , Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates).
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
* Clear communication both written and verbal
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
In return we offer:
* £9.00 per hour
* 48 hours per week. NIGHTS ONLY 2200-0800 Applicants must be flexible.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* Company uniform provided
* Company Sick Pay scheme
* Contributory Pension scheme
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Annual Salary Review
* Life insurance (whilst in service)
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Security Ltd is the UK's 8th largest security company with a 55 year heritage delivering specialist security services. We work alongside a national client base of demanding end-users with complex risk profiles providing contract specific solutions covering security and specialist personnel, reception and concierge, front-of-house and back office support, loss prevention, mobile and keyholding services, security and fire systems, pre-employment checks and a whole range of risk management and consultancy services.
Exceeding all industry standards, Cordant Security boasts one of the highest Approved Contractor status in the industry. We take a keen interest in the latest industry standards, being the first security company to hold additional quality standards altogether in Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Business Continuity (BS 25999)
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...