Nr ref.: /JOBS.pl
Salary: 60000.00-70000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
HRIS Project Manager, West London, £60,000-70,000
My client are currently recruiting for a HRIS Project Manager to work on a range of exciting HRIS projects including upgrades, enhancements and system implementations. The successful HRIS Project Manager will have responsibility for the full life cycle of the projects from project plans and budgets to evolving governance structures, managing the project team and completing post go-live evaluations. You will be key to engaging and managing the HR and IT stakeholder groups and will work on a number of high profile, critical projects.
The best suited HRIS Project Manager for this role will have:
- Proven experience in implementing and working with cloud-based HR Systems, like Workday, SuccessFactors or Oracle Fusion. Also strong PeopleSoft backgrounds will also be considered.
- Strong Project Management skill set with exposure to working on the full project life cycle.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering projects to timescale, cost and quality objectives while meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to manage system enhancements and developments following go live.
- Excellent people management expertise and a positive, can-do attitude which reflects on the team.
- The ability to successfully communicate and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- Global remit in previous roles is extremely desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HRIS Project Manager to manage Global HRIS implementations from inception through to delivery and beyond. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration. For more information on the role please contact Jessica Rippin (see below)
Job Title: HRIS Project Manager
Location: West London
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity.
Ogłoszenie pochodzi z serwisu Jobs.pl.
Proszę czekać - ładowanie treści...