Contract Recruitment Co-ordinatorResource Solutions:
Resource Solutions is a provider of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions and one of the original pioneers of RPO.
Part of the Robert Walters Group, we have delivered these solutions to leading organisations since 1997. We manage a recruitment budget of over £850 million on behalf of our clients, hiring more than 20,000 employees for them each year.
Our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from a network of 53 offices in 24 countries, which enables us to work in partnership with organisations, managing everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with low recruitment volumes.
Visa Europe is a payments business, constantly working at the forefront of technology to introduce new, easier, and more secure payment options. They are a European membership organisation incorporated in the UK, partnering with Visa Inc., but operating as an entirely separate organisation.
They provide the brand, systems, services, and rules that help make electronic payments between millions of European consumers, businesses, and governments happen. While they do this, the banks and other service provider members who are members of Visa Europe issue payment cards, sign up retailers, and decide cardholder and retailer fees.Responsibilities:
RS Team Support
- Add, extend and remove non-permanent workers from Workday as per instruction from Visa Europe Line Managers.
- Cross referencing roles on the resource approval spreadsheet to ensure they have the appropriate levels of approval
- Checking "screen to start" pre-employment screening has been completed correctly and uploading to Workday.
- Tracking second stage screening for all new starters and uploading documents on to system
- Adding new starters to Visa Europe's timesheeting system Niku Clarity when specified by Line Managers
- Self-audit of data quality through running and analysing reports on a regular basis
- Liaising with Visa Europe Resourcing client sponsor as a point of escalation
- Conducting face to face meetings with key stakeholders and interested parties
- Diary management for Account Lead
- Booking meeting rooms and conference calls
- Raising visitor requests for external candidates attending interviews
- Collating and filing candidate interview notes
- Previous administration or customer service experience, ideally within a recruitment environment
- Previous experience of administration on HR systems is desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including good telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, ability to deal with multiple tasks with good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and tasks
- High degree of professionalism and service excellence
- Experience with MS Office essential, especially Excel
- Prioritises effectively and is able to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion and maturity.
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world's most advanced processing networks - VisaNet - that is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, pay ahead with prepaid or pay later with credit products.