Salary: 25000.00-30000.00 British Pound . GBP (Annual)
Job Role: Works Scheduler
Salary/Rate: £25,000 - £30,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Works Scheduler - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to work in a Facilities Maintenance environment. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager and will manage and coordinate all aspects and processes from labour resource planning, scheduling, administration, helpdesk and telephony in supporting all day to day operational services.
- You will operate in a busy and challenging environment maintaining high standards of customer care which is central to the role.
- Add value through the proactive supervision, planning and organisation of the core operational team, co-ordinating and communication on their behalf.
- Management of all aspects of both Clerical and Administrative duties for Operational Facilities Management teams.
- Be responsible for the programming, planning, scheduling and organisation of standby engineers to support the resourcing levels to achieve the SLA's in cleaning and catering.
- To monitor facilities personnel as required.
- This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship skills. Working as part of a Team, the Facilities Co-ordinator will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business and build strong local relationships with the client and internal teams.
Reactive Works Responsiveness:
- To ensure the reactive requirements are delivered as efficiently and cost effectively as possible to ensure delivery of all contractual performance levels as stipulated in the PMS, ensuring priority ratings are assigned correctly.
- Take a proactive approach to work with the Client and colleagues to continuously improve service delivery and professionalism to include participation in any future development of the PMS for switchboard and helpdesk.
- Working with the operational team help manage any customer complaints are promptly and efficiently highlighted and resolved or escalated, where appropriate and assisting the Facilities Manager to close complaints in the CAFM system in accordance with KPI requirements
- Management of the Concept and telephone directory databases, liaising with shared services such as IT and IS to maintain database integrity and disaster recovery plans.
Labour Resource Planning:
- All resource planning and resource allocation of engineers to include programme management of periodic and exceptional tasks across the contract.
- Management of an Absence and Holiday tracking database.
- Management of information in relation to sub-contractors impacting upon day to day resource requirements.
- Controlling allocation and provision of escorting requirements for the contract
- Reporting and tracking programme actuals v's planned and providing management information to Facilities Management team and tracking labour costs.
- Presentation of performance reports for the use of teams across the operations team in pursuance of performance goals and targets.
- Maintenance of the CAFM system records with particular emphasis on the quality of feedback and task closure process.
- Management of monthly overtime management information.
- Responsible for the management information on monthly operational performance & cost reporting into Operations Manager.
- Management of equipment and asset registers.
- Assist Senior Management team with the day to day management of Health and Safety.
- Management of statutory and safety records to ensure compliance to management systems.
- Experience of Maximo or Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems preferable.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.